The Project Permitting Journey
The project permitting process is often complex and variable—requiring collaboration from clients, consultants, mitigation experts, landowners, and multiple federal, state, and local regulatory agencies. Our solutions are designed to help you streamline the process.
Developing the Future
As the most experienced ecological offset provider in the country, RES helps companies ensure compliance with federal, state, local and cross-jurisdictional regulations, including the Clean Water Act, the Endangered Species Act and the “No Net Loss of Wetlands” policy. RES provides the offsets needed to help permittees acquire permits faster and start their project sooner.
- Site and route impact analysis and assessment
- Avoidance and minimization guidance
- Mitigation alternative analysis
- Mitigation solution development and design
- Mitigation plans
- Agency comment response
- Mitigation site monitoring and reporting