Conserving Threatened Species
Many of our nation’s native fish, wildlife, and plants are threatened or in danger of becoming extinct. This presents challenges and delays for well-meaning project proponents seeking to fulfill the requirements of the Endangered Species Act. RES provides our clients with the solutions necessary to resolve these challenges, allowing projects to move forward. We restore, enhance, and permanently preserve high-quality habitat for endangered terrestrial, avian, freshwater, and marine species—enabling their long-term survival while creating the recovery credits that keep projects on schedule.
- Permittee impact analysis
- Mitigation solution development and design
- Conservation bank enabling agreement
- Habitat conservation plan implementation
- Habitat and travel corridor protection and land set-asides